- Address the letter to a specific person even if it means you must make several phone calls to determine the correct name spelling and title of the person you are sending it to. A touch of formality is good – address the person as “Mr.” or “Ms.”
- Be specific about the job you are seeking. The opening sentence should state the purpose of your letter. If you are responding to a job advertisement, please tell them so. For example: “I am applying to the Sales Manager position advertised onwww.40HRS.vn and would like to tell you about my qualifications.”
- Show what you know about the company and the industry. Make your letter stand out f-rom the rest of other job-seekers – Do your research. And make it clear that you know who they are, what they do and you have chosen them.
- Mention what you have done that directly relates to the job you want to get. Also, let potential employers know what you have to offer. Stick to less than one page in length. Your cover letter should be short and to the point.
- Closing the letter. The letter should end with Sincerely, Sincerely Yours, Yours Truly or Cordially. End the letter for the reader to act. Let them know you would like to talk or meet.
- Check spelling and grammar carefully. Ask others to proofread it for you.
Dang NgoHai1 hour ago
Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii. Vis eu hinc dolor aliquid. Pri debet errem ex, quando vocibus necessitatibus vim. disputando. Omnis aeque prodesset an vel. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii.
Lam VoThanh3 hour ago
Omnis aeque prodesset an vel. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii.